My first interview

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog, my name is Jesús Brayan Muñoz Gutiérrez, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Chalco, State of Mexico.

I interviewed to a friend and here is the conversation:

Brayan: Hello, good morning, would you mind if I ask you some questions?

César: It's ok, I'm all ears.

1. What's your name?

My name is César Pérez Velasco.

2. How old are you?

I'm 15 years old.

3. Where are you from?

I'm from Mexico city.

4. What do you do?

I'm a student.

5. What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is black.

6. What's your favorite kind of music?

I like rap and hip hop.

7.Do you have pets?

No, I don't.

8. Do you have girlfriend?

No, I don't

9. What's your favorite videogame?

My favorite videogame is Left 4 dead.

10. Who's your best friend?

My best friend is Kaleb Vásquez Pérez.



Comentarios